Our mission is to provide community based comprehensive psychiatric services that will contribute to the mental wellbeing of individuals in our community. We are a Maryland State Licensed provider of psychiatric rehabilitation. We service everyone – young children to elderly. As a mental health facility our focus is primarily individuals with mental health illnesses that are severe and persistent. These issues range from personal, social, behavioral, psychiatric, vocational and financial challenges.
- Assist individuals with mental health needs to acquire knowledge and skills that will help them become more independent, self sufficient and productive within the community as well as crisis’ that they may be faced with.
- Facilitate members ability to optimize their level of functionary potential and capabilities.
- Lower the impact and burden of mental health diseases in the communities.
- Assist clients to access and benefit from mental health related community resources.
Our staff is skilled and trained to assist members who have psychiatric rehabilitation needs in several ways including:
- Service Coordination
- Therapeutic behavioral services
- Individual counseling and family counseling
- Fostering family preservation and social supports
- Crisis Management